Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#30 Good-Bye Blogs

I am so happy I am finishing this Blog today, The clock is ticking and I am scared what my grade will be in this class. I have finish most of my works and I think I am only miss 5 artists. But I have a reason to say that. with those 5 artist I cant post it up and every time I write it again, it keep deleting the blog. I am getting piss about that but, I did most of it and I am not worry about my grade in this class. I have total ace did good on all my project and never miss a class time...listen to me all worry about this class hahaha!


I don't have much to say because I am busy with my other classes and final...I can't believe it the final week of school! school went pretty fast if you kept yourself busy. I have the whole school year.this is my good bye but not forever since we might meet again when I am bored and want to write more blog. Only if I have times too since you will never know what days you will have when you have stuffs around you. and I wish you the best of luck. I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment