Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#2 out of 20: Hieronymus Bosch


Okay , you can call me weird if you want too because of the crazy painting(above) but believe it not, I love his works. Hieronymus Bosch, unfortunately not alive because he was born in 1450 and die in 1516, but he was alive I will love to meet him. He well known as he famous paintings as using demons, half human animals, and evil stuff.

The reason I like this artist because he fantastic painter and I like to see more arts like his.

For example, The Garden of Earthly Delights is the most mystery painting. He used oil to paint this art, but by looking at the painting. It in three part, as my own point of view. The painting is the future. By starting on the left, it is today world where everything is clam and relax. As we move to the next side, the world is getting busy and new stuffs is happening without anything protect in the picture. The final side is like the future to me with outer space and people just seem to die from their world. Crazy huh? Bosch is my hero of fantastic painting.(More painting on the bottom and top)

No comments:

Post a Comment