Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#28 Wonder what next

long week at school!
After talking about my works, I cant help what can I do next. I mean I got other important stuffs going on as Finals coming up and BIG project is coming closer, It make me wonder to this class. Honest I don't know what will happen next, I feel like the world is felling out of place with all this stuff, homework, studying, but to me the only thing that kept me going is my art project and how happy I am doing it every day.

The project is coming along very wells and I am not worry about the vote on Thursday. I believe my group will do great and not bad. If i do bad I will be upset and will be asking question why am I am doing this. I can't write a lot right now since I kinda need to study for my final and good thing I can write a paragraph for this story and it is good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment