Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#24 My dream to put comic together part 2!

In then last blog of my comic idea, I told you my idea of my superhero team. but now I am going to tell you my  Villains of I got 5 different kinds. I am going to give you each short story about each of them.





Bizarro. This is Superman evil twin, In the comic, I have read that he not in the comic that much. That going to change because I think everyone want to see more of Superman evil twin...who does not? As I told you that Bizarro is Superman evil twin, but he different in a way. Bizarro is a rock human, he body is rock and not alien and human. Bizarro have the same power as Superman such as flying, heat vision, break through anything, but he have a different weakness. What is his weakness? it is the SUN! I know it odd, but it in the comic it what it is. He can go out in the sun, but have to have a special med. to keep him out such as eating a lot of Krpytonite. Without Krpytonite he will die by blowing up!(left)

Mr Freeze. Say hello, to my little friend! I pick Mr. Freeze because I like how he use his power. This villains is basic from a Batman comic, but I think Mr. Freeze can ruin Green-Arrow life in my story. Mr. Freeze is a guy, that love the cold and live through the cold. He is a very smart man and created many weapons in the comic book such as Ice gun, freeze the city, the Freeze car which it a BIG hummer truck with a huge freeze gun on top. Scary? yes you better be because he can kill anyone, but Superman. The only weakness for Mr. Freeze is heat. He can't stand the heat, but he got heat, he will mostly die. The only thing that keep him a live is the Freeze suit that will keep him cold no matter what is outside.(right)

General ZOD! this man is evil! and sadly, this is Superman family member, so yes he can beat anyone, but he is the same as Superman. How can he lose? His only weakness is Krpytonite, but sadly Superman cant do that because he can't touch it too. Put Green-Arrow or the other guys to do the mission.(left)

Dr. Horrible. I saw this show on the internet in 2009 and I love the short story show, but sadly he is a Villains, he a Mad scientist but have a great singing voice. What his power? I was thinking of singing is his power, can control people by his voice. It will be a great match up between Freakazoid and him because Freakazoid is cartoon and can be a dummy and Dr. Horrible is just a scientist but a singing power...what you think will win?(right)

Finally the last villain, Bulleyes. Bulleyes is really a Daredevil villain, but as I added Captain America and Green-Arrow, this should be a good match with him. Bulleyes never MISS...I mean it He never MISS! He can do anything and will throw it in the bulleyes.You might wonder how can this man can stop if he never miss a thing in his life? Well it up to Green Arrow and Captain America to think about it. In the Daredevil, Daredevil had to move fast and kill him without Bulleyes watching, but Bulleyes can hear really well and feeling moving very well. So good luck with this one.(left)

No comments:

Post a Comment