Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#21 Final Project!

The Final Project is here and yes I am sad about this. I am having so much fun in this class and I feel like I don't want to leave this class. but We must move on and see the new life of class. Here the deal with the new project. You had to create a project over thanksgiving or think about over break and I did.


Doomsday killed Superman

Captain America got shot!
I had create a project Villain rule the world! YES! I mean it time for a Villain to take a stand and be happy what they finally finish! How am I doing to do this? Simple, I was thinking of a project where I create a items of what the superhero have die from with a card on the bottom if each item telling the names, how they die and date with year. How cool can that be? I think it will be great for my project, Hard but great in the end.

Joker killed Batman
Here the problem about this project....It a group work. I don't know if it is me or what, but I can't do group project. what happen if the person don't like my project and I have the most stupid idea in the world? You know what! I don't care! let them believe what they want. I can beat you all in art project and maybe in blogs...well, not hold myself high for that because I have not really post this in the blog yet and I am writing it in the paper on the computer. Anyway, let see how this project goes and I will tell you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment